UX Design Project
Get to Sleep Easy
Get to Sleep Easy is developing a hospital bed alternative that can alert nurses and caretakers when someone has fallen, also the bed can show when someone is developing pressure sores, has stopped breathing or is going through other emergencies.
Working in a UX team of 3 we conducted research which lead to insights and findings, from this we then created wireframes and a prototype for testing.
Using an Agile method, we:
• Conducting 1:1 interviews with nurses
• Analysing research to create insights and opportunities
• Facilitated team ideation and usability testing
• Agile sprint planning and stakeholder management
• Identified insights - Information disclosure limited (NDA in place)
• Wireframed, prototyped and validated a brand new App