UX Design Project
Airlines Technology - Travel Agent Interface
To design a simple and easy to use booking system to interface between travel agents and Airlines Technology who aggregates products & services offered by airline companies using NDC* promoted by IATA. Future possibilities are enormous with this disruptive technology.
*NDC (Near Distribution Capability) is an XML-based (Xtensible Markup Language) data transmission standard promoted by IATA (International Air Transport Association) that enhances the capability of communications between airlines and travel agents.
Using a lean methods, we:
• Conducted desktop research & competitor analysis
• Created E2E customer journey to identify end-user needs
• Discovered user needs and insights
• Ideated potential insights into concept & MVP (minimum viable product)
• Sketched concepts & translated these into wireframes and prototypes which we tested
Present findings and future opportunities to client. Information disclosure limited (NDA in place)
Feedback and testimonials from client
“Many opportunities and findings we had not even thought of and will refer back when in development, amazing work has been done by your team”